By Being A Difference

Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Soundless Reply

My destiny had something to ask
I was like silent onlooker.
I had nothing to answer
With success as a task

I started answering,
 With what I did,
It all got silent,
Like an innocent kid.

Gautam Sehgal

I never complaint for any pain,
No matter whether it’s like rain
Even though was pulled so hard,
By the level of that thirsty drain





My only friend was my Computer
Who never left me alone,
And soon became a strong commuter
Just laughing as a clown.

To answer, I had a lot I could
The lot I had couldn’t be that
Preferred to be silent worker
My actions taught me what I should



ad

Buy Jacob Hills by Ismita Tandon Dhanker  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

About

© 2013 MAKING A DIFFERENCE, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena