By Being A Difference

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

THE LAST DAY I SMILED

These are only few lines, But might relate to many who  read this

!!!!!! It was the last day when I smiled,

Though you never felt that I would have cried.

I don’t blame you for a single pain I got,

Coz I was wrong that I was your thought.

The day we met is the golden day of my life,

But your last words were more painful then a cut given by a sharp knife.

We used to be an example for teen lovers,

But now I’ve become a wound with no covers.

Gautam Sephgal


People still think that we are together,

But rumor won’t stay for ever.

I would end with just a single line,

THAT WAS AN IMAGE OF MY HEART,
NOT A RHYME!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

About

© 2013 MAKING A DIFFERENCE, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena